Located directly across from the Connecticut Convention Center and the Marriott Hotel, the Front Street District will include 150,000 square feet (65,000 sq. ft. in Phase I) of building area that will be occupied by restaurant, entertainment, and retail spaces as well as 300 residential units in total (115 units are expected to come online in 2014).
- Easy access from I-84 and I-91 with traffic counts of 36,455 ADT on Columbus Boulevard and over 300,000 ADT on I-91.
- Massive glass frontage, with exposure to Front Street & Columbus Boulevard.
- Parking garage with 280 dedicated spaces, with an additional 650 garage spaces on the northside of the property and 2,000 spaces at the Convention Center.
- Massive ceiling heights (16′ to 26′ clear). Some spaces can accomodate mezzanine levels.
- Over 60,000 office workers within immediate proximity to the Front Street District.
|3 Miles||5 Miles||7 Miles|
|Avg. Household Income||$47,892||$61,996||$70,302|
Front Street & Columbus Boulevard
Hartford, CT 06103
Dan Zelson, Principal
183 Main Street
Westport, CT 06880
203-227-2922 | email@example.com